THE STORY BEHIND THE PONY
In 2013 a guy, son of a italo-belgian family, was not able to find a safe job as nurse, and with his last few
money has brewed a batch of 10 HL that was sold out in a week.
He then re-invested for months the money earned, being so able to expand the production. Here we are!
In 2016 White Pony has brewed 1250 HL and sold its beers in 25 countries.
We brew intransigent beers inspired by the ancient belgian knowledges but with an innovative and experimental approach that we use to call "extreme brewing", trying to share our emotions and spread our feelings at every sip.
We're not here to tell You that we use the best ingredients...It's just obvious! All our adjuncts (spices, herbs etc) are organic and fairtrade.
What we love to do is to push the limits of brewing, crossing every barrier in the brewing process and using the +50% ingredients of a classic brewery, this to brew beers out of the core, with passion, knowledge and innovation!
PS: A part of the profit is shared everyday and every month with people that does not have enough to live and organizations that care about the planet and the humans, as beer is not just a fluid to drink, it's sharing!
Some of our awards and feedbacks:
- 7 beers in the italian Ratebeer's Top50 (98% score)
- 2 golden medals as best beer @ Birrinitaly
- Top italian breweries for Untappd
- 4 on 5 for BeerAdvocate
- Top 5 breweries @ Brugs Bier Festival 2019 (between more than 100 belgian breweries)
- Golden medal @ Frankfurt Bier Trophy '19 (category: IPA)
- Best 10 barleywines worldwide for CRAFT Magazine
- 2 "Grand Gold" medals @ Frankfurt bier trophy 2020
- 2 Gold medals @ Concours International de Lyon 2020