THE STORY BEHIND THE PONY
In 2013 a guy, son of a italo-belgian family, was not able to find a safe job as nurse, and with his last few
money has brewed a batch of 10 HL that was sold out in a week.
He then re-invested for months the money earned, being so able to expand the production. And here we are!
White Pony Microbrewery actually exports in several countries, but if you are not able to find our beers, check out our webshop!
We brew intransigent beers inspired by the ancient belgian knowledges but with an innovative and experimental approach that we use to call "extreme brewing", trying to share our emotions and to spread our feelings at every sip.
We're not here to tell you that we use the best ingredients...It's just obvious! And all our adjuncts (spices, herbs etc) are organic and fairtrade.
What we love to do is to push the limits of brewing, crossing every barrier in the brewing process and using the +50% raw material of a classic brewery and many different ingredients in each single Beer, this to brew Beers out of the core, full of flavors and aromas, with their distinctive vein.
Relaxing Beers for enjoying a relaxing time in a chaotic modern life!
With passion, knowledge and innovation!
Some of our awards and feedbacks:
- "Grand Gold" medal & "best beer of the competition" at Frankfurt Bier Trophy 2021 (category: barleywine)
- "Gold Medal" @ Asia Beer Challenge '22 with Teppistenbier
- Gold Medal for Hollowgourd @ European Beer Challenge '22
- "Gold" medal at Frankfurt Bier Trophy 2022 with our Teppistenbier Grand Cru
- "Silver Medal" @ Asia Beer Challenge '22 with A Wish Full Of Dreams (imperial stout)
- "Silver Medal" for Strongest Than Ever @ European Beer Challenge '22
- "Gold" medal at Frankfurt Bier Trophy 2021 (category: american pale ale)
- 7 beers in the italian Ratebeer's Top50 (98% score)
- 2 golden medals as best beer @ Birrinitaly
- Top italian breweries for Untappd
- 4 on 5 for BeerAdvocate
- Top 5 breweries @ Brugs Bier Festival 2019 (between more than 100 belgian breweries)
- Golden medal @ Frankfurt Bier Trophy '19 (category: IPA)
- Best 10 barleywines worldwide for CRAFT Magazine
- 2 "Grand Gold" medals @ Frankfurt bier trophy 2020
- 2 Gold medals @ Concours International de Lyon 2020
- Silver Medal @ Nordic Beer Challenge '16 with The Oracle. etc...
OUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE CRAFT BEER CULTURE by creating new styles as "imperial radler", "imperial irish red ale" etc. Or with our iconic "belgian barleywine" The Oracle that inspired other beers in the market.
And re-thinking the methods of production gifting to the world extremely complex ales, barrel aged imperial IPAs and eclectic tricky Beers brewed in the lands of Flanders.