OAK BARREL AGED COLLECTION 2020
Our collection of big beers seasoned in several oak barrels. Released in limited edition and normally one-shots. These beers are sons of the patience, the knowledge and the passion of our Masterbrewer, and are made with hardwork and inspiration.
OAK BARREL AGED COLLECTION 2020 INCLUDES:
- PLEASE, DIE! - Sherry/Whisky BA smoked quadrupel with chipotle chili peppers, grape juice and Columbus hop
"complex tones of dark and red fruits, red grapes, dank hops and the warm smoked bite of chipotle and oak. ABV 10%"
- SUBVERSIVE STRAWBERRY ATTACK - Marsala BA quadrupel with strawberry and cardamom added
"Yummy full sweet malty character with strawberry and balanced cardamom, and the lovely Marsala vein. ABV 14%"
- DISCOVER MY VOID - Barleywine aged in Amarone italian wine barrels
"a complex full bodied barleywine with lots of red and dark fruity notes and caramel in support. top class beer at 11% ABV"
- AK/47 - imperial barleywine (20%) aged in Bourbon casks
"crazy syrupy barleywine with notes of vanilla, marmelade, toffee, honey, sweet chocolate and dark fruits. ABV 20%"
- TOO LATE FOR ROSES - imperial stout aged in 25 y.o. Cognac barrels
"the most dense and thick imperial stout. tones of sweet chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut cream, toffee and biscuits. ABV 14%"
- KNOW YOUR ENEMIES - triple IPA BA Japanese Whisky and re-hopped with Nelson Sauvin, Citra and Summit hops
"medium to full bodied amber fluid with tones of whisky, caramel and an in your face hoppy vein. dry bitter aftertaste. 11%"
- MASS IGNORANCE - quadrupel aged in old Armagnac barrels
"brown full bodied quad with complex notes of dark fruits, chocolate, caramel, dried fruits and the character of these amazing oak barrels. 14%"
- THE PROPHET BOURBON RESERVA 2020 - belgian specialty strong ale aged in Bourbon casks
"Our most rated beer on Ratebeer. A blond/ish strong ale enriched by vanilla, honey and sweet yellow fruity hints. yummm! 13.5%"
- THE FALL OF IDEALS - quadrupel aged in Sherry/Whisky barrels
"a big quad with a smokey vein from the oak barrels. Tones of dark fruits, red berries, caramel, sweet malts...full as no others! 14%"
- KNIVES TO MEET YOU - imperial rye stout aged in Bourbon casks
"big imperial rye stout with tones of dark chocolate, espresso coffee, vanilla, coconut and cacao. dry roasted finish. ABV 12.5%
- JOIN THE STRUGGLE - imperial IPA aged in Japanese Whisky casks and re-hopped
"crazily hopped imperial IPA with lots of dank, resinous, piney, grapefruit and tropical fruity notes. Long bitterness! 10%"