OAK BARREL AGED COLLECTION 2020
Our collection of big beers seasoned in several oak barrels. Released in limited edition and normally one-shots. These beers are sons of the patience, the knowledge and the passion of our Masterbrewer, and are made with hardwork and inspiration.
OAK BARREL AGED COLLECTION 2020 INCLUDES:
- THAT PSYCHO CHICK - Sherry/Rum BA imperial stout with danish smoked salt, shitake mushrooms & smoked paprika
- YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE - Cognac BA quadrupel
"We put a big quadrupel in 25 y.o. finest Cognac barrels. A deep malty experience rounded by a big barrel character. ABV 14%"
- DESPERATE TIMES (Reissue 2020) - Bourbon BA quadrupel
- EVERYTIME YOU DIE INSIDE - Armagnac BA imperial coffee stout
"an imperial stout aged in beautiful Armagnac barrels with cold brewed coffee. Notes of fresh coffee, chocolate, burnt caramel and dark fruits. ABV 11.5%"
- STRONGEST THAN EVER JAPAN WHISKY - Japanese Whisky BA barleywine
"Our ecleptic big barleywine aged in Japanese whisky casks. One of our bigger releases for this year. ABV 16.5%"
- PLEASE, DIE! - Sherry/Whisky BA smoked quadrupel with chipotle chili peppers, grape juice and Columbus hop
- SUBVERSIVE STRAWBERRY ATTACK - Marsala BA quadrupel with strawberry and cardamom added
"Yummy full sweet malty character with strawberry and balanced cardamom, and the lovely Marsala vein. ABV 14%"
- DISCOVER MY VOID - Barleywine aged in Amarone italian wine barrels
"a complex full bodied barleywine with lots of red and dark fruity notes and caramel in support. top class beer at 11% ABV"
- AK/47 - imperial barleywine (20%) aged in Bourbon casks
"crazy syrupy barleywine with notes of vanilla, marmelade, toffee, honey, sweet chocolate and dark fruits. ABV 20%"
- TOO LATE FOR ROSES - imperial stout aged in 25 y.o. Cognac barrels
"the most dense and thick imperial stout. tones of sweet chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut cream, toffee and biscuits. ABV 14%"
- KNOW YOUR ENEMIES - triple IPA BA Japanese Whisky and re-hopped with Nelson Sauvin, Citra and Summit hops
"medium to full bodied amber fluid with tones of whisky, caramel and an in your face hoppy vein. dry bitter aftertaste. 11%"
- MASS IGNORANCE - quadrupel aged in old Armagnac barrels
"brown full bodied quad with complex notes of dark fruits, chocolate, caramel, dried fruits and the character of these amazing oak barrels. 14%"
- THE PROPHET BOURBON RESERVA 2020 - belgian specialty strong ale aged in Bourbon casks
"Our most rated beer on Ratebeer. A blond/ish strong ale enriched by vanilla, honey and sweet yellow fruity hints. yummm! 13.5%"
- THE FALL OF IDEALS - quadrupel aged in Sherry/Whisky barrels
"a big quad with a smokey vein from the oak barrels. Tones of dark fruits, red berries, caramel, sweet malts...full as no others! 14%"
- KNIVES TO MEET YOU - imperial rye stout aged in Bourbon casks
"big imperial rye stout with tones of dark chocolate, espresso coffee, vanilla, coconut and cacao. dry roasted finish. ABV 12.5%
- JOIN THE STRUGGLE - imperial IPA aged in Japanese Whisky casks and re-hopped
"crazily hopped imperial IPA with lots of dank, resinous, piney, grapefruit and tropical fruity notes. Long bitterness! 10%"